More fishing tour pros use HDS than all other fishfinder models combined. That’s no accident. HDS LIVE 7 builds on that tradition with innovative features like Active Imaging™, StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging, LiveSight™ real-time sonar Forward or Down compatibility, Genesis Live mapping, and more*. At the core of HDS LIVE is its powerful arsenal of sonar functionality. HDS LIVE 7 has excellent out-of-the-box sonar performance with Lowrance® CHIRP, but is set apart by its built-in support for Active Imaging and compatibility with StructureScan 3D with Active Imaging and LiveSight real-time sonar.
HDS LIVE 7 comes with the best navigation tools in the history of the HDS series, including C-MAP® Easy Routing and Navionics® Autorouting** capability, preloaded high-detail US, Australia, New Zealand or worldwide basemap, plus new C-MAP Genesis Live mapping, which allows anglers to create up to 1/2 foot contour maps, in real time, on the HDS LIVE 7 display.
Featuring a high-resolution SolarMAX™ HD screen, HDS LIVE 7 provides industry-leading images that are always easy to see – from any angle, in direct sunlight or even through polarized sunglasses. HDS LIVE 7 delivers powerful fishfinding sonar with a high-performance dual-core processor that produces smooth, lag-free operation, responsive touchscreen performance, and the faster chart redraws and sonar updates. It can easily handle current technology, future upgrades, plus the multitude of HDS LIVE integration options from Power Pole® Shallow Water anchors, autopilots and Broadband 4G™ Radar to the SonicHub®2 audio and SiriusXM® Audio and Marine Weather.
*Some features require additional component purchase.
**Navionics subscription required. See Navionics.com for more details
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/Side/Down) sonar ready*
- Active Imaging™ 2-in-1 (Side/Down) sonar ready*
- StructureScan® 3D compatible*
- LiveSight™ real-time sonar compatible*
- Smartphone notifications
- High-performance dual-core processor
- C-MAP® Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- High-resolution 7-inch SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen with the widest range of viewing angles – viewable even through polarized sunglasses
- Preloaded high-detail US, Australia, New Zealand or worldwide basemap
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar – cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
- SiriusXM® Marine Weather and Audio compatible
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Heat Map feature allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly target key fishing areas
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
- Touchscreen control of MotorGuide® Xi5 Trolling Motor, Power-Pole® Anchors and Lowrance Outboard Pilot
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more
|Model||HDS-7 LIVE with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer (AUS/NZ)|
|Category||Boat Parts and Accessories|
|Type Of Sales||Dealer|
|State||New South Wales|
|Stock Number||2-HDS-7 LIVE AUS/NZ|
There are no brochures to download for this listing